Complies: ASTM F2100-19 Level 2 mask 3-ply
Composition of Product: mask body, nose clip and mask belt
Package: 50 pcs/box
Model: Flat Ear mask Non-aseptic Type
Specification: 17.5 cm × 9.5 cm (tolerance ± 5%)
Medical Face Mask Material Requirements by Performance Level
Characteristic ASTM F2100-19 Level 2
Bacterial filtration efficiency, % 2 ≥98
Differential pressure, mm H O/cm 2 <6.0
Sub-micron particulate filtration
efficiency at 0.1 micron, % ≥98
Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood,
minimum pressure in mm Hg for pass result 120
Flame spread Class 1
The products are suitable for general medical environment, covering mouth, nose and lower jaw of users, prevent the pollutant from oral & nasal cavity.
Notes and contents of warning or reminder
1. It’s not allowed to use if package is worn out.
2. Prohibition of overdue use.
3. No secondary use.
4. Treatment of medical waste after use.
5. This is non-sterilized product.
1. Unpack and hang up the mask belts on both ears with face down the mask folds, and face up the nose clip.
2. Moving along each side from middle of the nasal clip with both fingers, press down the nose clip to ensure it fits the nose, then press nose clip and pull lower end of the mask to lower jaw.
3. It’s a must to check air tightness after use, exhale while face covered by hands, if air is leak from nose clip, try to re-adjust as per step 2. if air is leak from both sides of mask, then re-adjust position of ear bands."
Storage and transportation condition and methods
1. Transportation: as stipulated in contract of disposable medical masks, impacts, collisions, rain and snow splashing shall be prevented during transportation.
2. Storage: well packed disposable medical mask shall be stored at the environment of humidity under 80%，no corrosive gas，and well ventilated, far away from pollution sources.
Production date and batch number
Please refer to the spray code on packages
Validity Period is 2 years from the date of production.